Driving Down Fraud.... As Fraud and Money Laundering methods become increasingly more sophisticated, the tools required to identify and analyse cases must be at the forefront of technology. The combination of the right software applications and the very highest calibre of consultancy is key to ensuring financial institutions are able to identify and drive down cases of fraud, while adhering to industry codes of practice. This reduction in risk builds reputation and confidence while saving money by helping to eliminate unnecessary losses.
A range of Services to meet your needs.... We support clients in the following areas:
- Financial Crime governance framework development / implementation
- Preparing for regulatory visit or review
- Assessing risk within the business or the operating environment
- Incident response, investigation and reporting
- Due diligence and integrity services
The combination of field leading experts and the latest in software technology for fraud detection allows our clients to get the maximum return from their IT investment with us.
1. Firms regulated by the FCA and other firms whose business operations are covered by the Money Laundering Regulations 2007 ('MLR'), requiring such firms to implement and maintain risk-based policy and procedure, designed to mitigate financial crime risk.
2. Companies suffering fraud, loss or shrinkage contributed to by a weakness in internal controls, or due to the dishonest actions of employees, suppliers or third parties.
3. Parties seeking due diligence on business counterparties (e.g. individuals or entities) and/or deal opportunities (e.g. merger, acquisition or asset probity); with research findings being used to inform engage/disengage (or invest/exit) strategies when assessing counterparty risk.
4. Professional services firms – we assist compliance, risk and loss prevention consultancies, by complementing or enhancing the support provided to clients, as part of an integrated service delivery (e.g. technical advisory and/or tactical resource)